Tuesday, May 27, 2008

what an idea

sawadikap kap krungkap..gegege

i just felt that the idea to come up with a blog was really a good idea.
im saying that because through this blog i can express all my thought, feelings, some comments that it is hardly for me to spell it out (wondering why is it so hard..hmm..)

dont be surprise or.. perhaps get me wrong.. if u'll find that mostly in my written im using english (a broken english with a grammatical error).i dont mean to show off.just like many others, i also need to learn, improve and get use to it everday.
apology for my this such of policy..



1 comment:

sunnyside up said...

Thats exactly why i asked you to start a blog. And i'm glad to see that you have not stopped writing.

Moreso --all in English. Never mind the errors. Getting familiar with the language would be your purpose now---and I am sure you are slowly finding it easier to write now.

Just you wait---you find that speaking would be even easier soon as I have entioned before..

Always made me happy to see new postings in your blog. Keep it up---even when you are back in your hometown.