Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kambing n kambing..

Alhamdulillah..
at last,the heart beat turn 2 slow down after we done the presentation on goat project.hiii..
personally i do xcited abt the presentation coz i blieve tht is the only time whereby i can overcome my main weaknesses regardless the unspoken words..

as the opening presenter, i tried get 2gether all my strength.try 2b relax as i can.with a sense of humor, i want the audience get along with me also. i guess, this kind of trick work in order 2 reduce ur fear n shyness in front of the public.

overall. wht more i can say.i think our group presentantion had perform very well. with the slides design so creatively by me, i guess there we got the bonus. congratz 2 my team members 4 ur hardwork also. we did it,mate! praise 2 Allah..

hope the upcoming presentation 4 the final project will be succeed like this also..insyaAllah..


1 comment:

Helas木村 said...

waaa terharunya.......