Monday, January 12, 2009

tht wht is call stdnts life..

im having exam this week. 2b honestly,i dont hv enough preparation to all my papers. overload with unfinish asgmn n project, so my time is too packed. i just hope i can do well in my exam eventhough its the last minute study. this final exam means a lot 2 my graduation. just 4 days 2 live with the pain. n aftr tht i can relax myself awhile then start to finishing my group project. sincerely, im too afraid of our achievement on doing this project. since my teammate is not born to be a programmer, so the constrain n tension are there. whtever tht is, i just try my best to do wht i can. just dont expect it wld b as good as others. the most important thing, im graduate n it is the time to leave cosmo 4 own good

2 comments:

sunnyside up said...

Absolutely ! That is students' life. But there are also uppers in that life. You may have your downers now---but it'll all go away.
As to your project, I just hope all of can will give a fair contribution of work for a common good cause.

The exam ? --My best wishes to you. May all good thing be yours !

sunnyside up said...

Absolutely ! That is students' life. But there are also uppers in that life. You may have your downers now---but it'll all go away.
As to your project, I just hope all of your team members can and will give a fair contribution of work for a common good cause.

The exam ? --My best wishes to you. May all good things be yours !