Sunday, July 27, 2008

all bout blogs..

if u noticed, ive added some more blog lists in my collections. among others r blogs from daphne iking(tv host), Dr.Mahathir(our former PM), Nicole(journalist), rocky's bru(d real politics criticsm) n lastly some good link to ITech blogs.

i'll bet somebody hd the q - "wht makes them so special tht personally i've make them highlighted?". d answer is just simple - bcoz in some practical way i do n really adore all of them.

Daphne Iking - instead of known her as some of tv personality..not so many knows tht she's actually born n raised in Sabah. wht a coincident to me..heh..n wht surprise me more is tht her english was really damn good! i wish i can b like her.talkative..n can speak english just like the flow of water.when u hd english,then ppl will put more respect on u.n b just like her,english hv given her advantage to travel across d world.i wish i can do tht..hmm..

Dr.Mahathir - well..dont think i hv introduce much about him coz everybody knows him,right.even d world knows about malaysia through him.since our politics area unstable here in there..i just felt tht Dr.M thoughts through his blog still benefecial 2 read.just hv a look how this brilliant leader gv his view on certain issues.

Nicole - if im not mistaken is a journalist of NST or STAR.it happened 1 day when i read through her column.4got already wht her stories but her writing really impress me much.

Rocky's bru - this blogger actually recommended 2 me by my english lectr.i bet he knows how interest i am with the politics.well..actually im not really into tht.its just part of general knowledge.knowing all d current issues including politics just part of my reading hobby.

ITech's blog - i think this blog is useful 4 IT students like us 2 gain our knowledge about d latest IT. feel free 2 drop by at my blog to link with this blog. hope we'll get something good from it.








2 comments:

sunnyside up said...

Certainly gratifying to read your posting. This is one of your best writings I’ve read ! Except for a few hiccups here and there (I'll explain them or may mail them to you ), your expression is smooth and clear. I like it..

I just hope nobody misunderstood the comments that I am going to make here.

When I first discovered you love reading (English), be it the local press (“It takes me the weekend to finish reading The Star ‘), magazines ( the one you introduced to me is now in my subscription list), and the story books , I just couldn’t believe it !

There may be other students that I might not know of, but I was certainly pleasantly surprised that a student from our Institution is into reading. There can’t be many like you. But of course there be a reason for the lack of reading habit.

I am so glad that you ventured on your own amongst all the blogs to find something of your interest to read. In fact I have gone through the blogs you mentioned. I find them varied and interesting.

I have my own favourites and have always looked forward to check for new postings.

I have told you your strength and weaknesses in the English Language – and the reasons for them. Just worked on it and I know one day you will be surprised with yourself. All that reading will definitely help you.

Keep it up kumicha ! You’ll be ok !

Aku said...

hey kumicha..
is true what sunnyside said about your english. im also feel the improvement in your writing. at least you know there is someone who really concern about your writing and trying to improve it..the only thing you need is just a practice. im sure your english will be good as this daphanie iking you said before..
keep it up ya!