Tuesday, July 15, 2008

truly madly deeply


hrmm..seem 2b a long2 time i didnt write. how i miss my own blog (ouhh..). seing everybody always with their new posts..wish i could b just like 'em..hmm..

well..the new semester hd just startd. i could c how serious n xcited my friends with it..trying 2b good, focus (even the lesson havent yet startd..heh). well, good 4 them. wish them luck in whtever they wish 4.


as 4 me..i guess things were just like the same. lifes move on.. so wht else i can do. just b part of it. if i can survive in it..lucky me. if its look like not..better b awake from now..heh!

uhm..how miserable i think my mood right now. i think..its all bcoz of missing somebody..really badly. ya know..b4 this he always ready 4 u. by ur side all the time. but all of sudden he's not there..leave u all alone..
how i miss all the time we hd share 2gether. anywhere..times flies, right..
counting d day 4 him to come back...








5 comments:

Aku said...

em..me also have that feeling of missing someone, ya..it sometime hurt u right, but be patient..surely the one that u miss have same feeling as you ar..and can't wait to be back at your side:-)

kumicha said...

afraid things not as it seem 2b..

sunnyside up said...

Ahh..young lass ...

let me re-write what I wrote somewhere to somebody about missing someone.

I had the most terrible (to me) feeling of missing my then-four-year-old son who remained in Singapore when I was studying in UK.
The pain in the chest is like a vacuum which is crushing your chest-box. I wanted so much to see and touch him yet there is emptiness. This went on everynight at bedtime.
I felt and was so helpless .Thats the way it was.

I guess it doesn't matter whom we miss. The feeling is the same.

What I'm trying to say kumicha is--I know how you're feeling. I have been there.

However you cannot let emotion ruin your life. Look around you. Live your life. Theres so much going on for all. Don't put any expectation because if you fail, you will be shattered.

Be thankful for what you have . I don't know how long this has been, but believe me ---time IS the best healer.

Its easier said than done---but it has been done by many before.

su3zy said...

what can i say... missing someone that we care very much always make us feel uneasy.. you feel something is not complete.. i've been through this situation couple of times and believe me to ignore this feeling is not as easy as it said .. what it need is a time... people said time will heal all pains.. and yes it is true.. just live your day to the fullest.. and i know someday that feeling will slowly go away..

Helas木村 said...

missing someone.... ow ma little brothers and sisters... and of cource my mom...