Monday, October 13, 2008

Raya in d mood..

Raya3x…seems come 2 d end. After about 2 wks holiday, its time 2 get back. Well, talking about my xperience on hr ry..i wd say this year is x an enjoyable ry I hv.

Im celebrating ry at my sist house at some place call Kota Belud. My sist “little own community” wld b her husband, her 5 younger kids n my mom who is also staying with her. So, as Kb is x really my hometown where I used 2 live n raised..so im x really happy 2b here.

Compare 2 Tawau, there r many relatives can b visit during hr ry. I also hv so many friends over there. So many place I can hangout too. Day n night the place just alive. Here, 2 go 2 d nearest town is x 2 easy. Since im x really “capable” 2 drive, tht coz me more trouble. D best place 2 hang out in here is go 2 Kota Kinabalu. Took about 45 mnts on a ride by car n 15 rgt per taxi.

KK hs been through with a lot of improvement. I could see theres many big n luxury mall been built. D new mall is call 1Borneo. Its d largest hypermall n it has bcome a major attraction 2 shoppers n ppl in KK.

Back 2 my xperience on this ry, I wd say its *@&#$! Other thn eating ketupat, rndang (my fvrite) n all ry dishes, I felt nothing seem so interesting. Started from day 1, I just stayed back at home while my sist n d rest went 2 visit ppl house.

D big moment came on day 3 where we hv open house. So many ppl came, but I’d rather choosed 2 bz myself in d kitchen instead of treated guest in front. D open house went so damn well since most of the dishes nasi minyak, nasi briyani, rndang, chicken curry, ayam masak merah, prawn, acar was finished.

So day by day I just stayed at home. Wasting my time with tv shows, crossword puzzle book. N yeah..x 2 mntioned its really3x hard 2 get maxis phone coverage in my house. Can u imagine how boring lifes gonna b without a phone! Grrrr..

n how I really100x miss my bf who celebrating his ry @ twu 2gether with his family. If I was in twu also, sure we can hang out even d clock is already past mdnight. Im sure his missing me a lot too.

Well, thts d story of my 2008 ry. Im thinking how about my ry on 2009. perhaps it’ll b > special. Aha..I hope so. Well, thts it folks. I think it’d b better if I get back 2 sleep. D time now is 5 am in a coldy night. N im writing this bunch of words on my text msges through my cellphone. Hoping 2 publish it on my blog later.

So there u goes d story. Back 2 sleep coz my flight 2 KL will b on 4 o’ck 2morrow. Still hv d time. Bubye all n c ya on d next post. Wld it b?

No comments: