Friday, February 6, 2009

perhaps its not my day..




well..u c..this is my score a day b4 the real tournament. i got 113-105-117. my bowl run smoothly during tht day. so njoy n i felt so relax. unfortunately, this doesnt happened this morning at the CCSP bowling tournament. guess im not performed very well, the way tht i can b. u know, when its come 4 tournament u'll sense another atmosphere. theres comes the tension, competing...everybody is concerntrate looking at ur game. coz u r partnership with the very well known ppl - mr mus.


poor me. only the 1st game i score more thn hundreds. started from 2nd game my game bcame worst. i lose my concerntration, my mood. just throw the ball 2 finish the game. so sorry 4 mr mus. although im not perform better he kept motivate me till the end.

n i bet,if is not bcoz of him..of course it is no chance 4 our team 2b listed as the "3rd highest score team" among others. really thankful 2 my teammate. u hv covered me up,man..


a big clap 4 ur winning on the "men 1st highest score". u hv proven to all,mate..congratz!!~

9 comments:

sunnyside up said...

My dear team-mate---don't feel bad about it ! Heck-like you said--it is a tournament and for your first tournament --you did great ! I don't care what others say !

I have seen more experienced bowlers crack-up with tension and nerves. So cheer up ! I'm really proud of you and I enjoyed the game - even if it should happened that we win nothing !

I would not change a single thing if we could turn back the clock. We did good !!

And thanks for the congratulation--you know my motivation for targetting that , right ?

Helas木村 said...

congratulations helas... ahahahahaha..

your become im[prove ahahahaha

and both of you Mr tweaker n kumicha.. ahahaha... when will we open any table?? at mamak also can ahahahahahaha

kumicha said...

nice words,buddy.but still feel tht i owe u 1 (n many).heh..

yea wht shld i say..
even im not happy with my bowl but i really enjoyed our work as d committee.we,3 of us hv done it very well.i can see smiles in every faces.thank god!

kumicha said...

as 4 u helas.i think u too shld take part in the tournament.ive seen u play.very impressed even it was d 1st time.

hey,mr sunny.helas is asking 4 open table.come,we play mahjong.think shld b good..haha!!

sunnyside up said...

Not just nice words - I mean them too ! . Never mind---you know what you are capable of doing. Every bowler has an 'off' day when nothing works. Look at my last two practice games ! Except for the 187--the rest are all terrible ! Even below 100 !

Yup --we did good --I thing everybody's happy ( well almost).

helas--thats not a problem. We'll make plans for it next week ya !

kumicha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kumicha said...

wld it b genting sir next week? ive heard somebody keep mumbling tht he never been 2 genting all this long.heh!

sunnyside up said...

Hey kumicha ! I'll take you on that mahjong !
Helas ! get the set ready !

Helas木村 said...

aiyo... not enough kaki laa tp play mahjomg.. must play 4 people then can play.hahaha..

ok laaa next week.. but next week, and the next next week, i start busy.. hehe final project and interview.. heheh...