Monday, June 9, 2008

the confidence of a blogger

it's good to see the progress of the students bloggs. quit unbelievable how blogs brought all the english students 2gether. even we dont not know each other, but it is nice to read their writing. some has a very2 good in language. felt that i was far2 n left behind compare to `em. reading through their blog, i don't know what to write in my blog - thats actually the main reason why i didn't post anything at my blog during the vacation :-) .
never think that my blog will be for their attention as well. n with no interesting story to share, i thought it is better to keep away for a while from writing. thank god, somebody changed my mind to live n take a breath again..

2 comments:

sunnyside up said...

That is one of the reasons I have started this . To get all of you to express yourself. Sure there will be errors, but , hey , so what. You have to start somewhere, . This way--you are free and not controlled by length and topics. It could be a diary--your everyday record of events in your life !

I would like to think that i was the person who changed your mind and got you to start breathing again, because it would be a waste if you stopped. (If i'm not the person, please accept my apologies)

So ms kumicha ---- write away !!

sunnyside up said...

I will not forget how i was suffering a mental block from writing anything. But after our chat that one Friday--you got me me writing again.
Your ideas, suggestions and ,really , to me, encouragement. So I am returning that favour.