Saturday, June 28, 2008

Critical thinking

nothing much to story about. i dont know wheres on earth the whole idea run 4 his live (heh!). been wondering how come the sunnysideup always had his stories ya. in fact, at the beginning somebody told me that he had no idea how he can start his blog. but now..i myself cant stop reading all the stuff in his update.

well..well..since the exam is just around the corner, i just want to wish my fellow friends gud luck in their studies. n farewell also since we will be separate for our specialize. wish u all the best in whtever u up to. dont 4get to keep in touch in blogs..

3 comments:

sunnyside up said...

You know what kumicha ? I wondered about that myself. It just kam and kam and i just write and write... Heheh. Naw... i was only jokng.

I 'm happy if you like what you're reading and looking forward to your comments.

sunnyside up said...

Don't know how you feelabout this----but i have just added two more postings on Sunday morning.

kumicha said...

of course la jealous..
how come u always had the time n ideas.hrmm..

psst:- too much to read,makes me unthinkable of giving any comments.perhaps someday ya ;-)