Monday, June 9, 2008

A day to begin

back to blogging..its been my first day since i came back after a fine2 holiday. feel empty on my mind..what will be going happen today. meeting friends - what sort of impressions they will have when their see me, the lecturers - who find i was absent for a couple of weeks, the submission of my assignment..(hell yeah..haven't finished it 2b honest..hihi).

then a monday begins..
surprisingly when i walk in to the class i found that it was english class. how i forgotten the timetable had been changed! felt like i just woke up from day dreaming..heh! but it was a good started i think. coz, having a short chit-chat with him give me some encouragement to move on, look up ahead..and believe in myself. all this long, i always run away from having a chat with him.coz im too shy that i can't speak very well like others. i tried to overcome it. hv 2 read more after this.

p/s : expecting the ghost story book.



1 comment:

sunnyside up said...

Hi kumicha,

Good to have u back !Ha !! Back to life ! Back to reality. Back to the world of assignments ! heehehh..

Never mind--at least you had a break. But you know kumicha -i feel you really eed a shot of confidence. Be kind to yourself ya.

I'm glad to be of help. Like i said --have confidence in yorself. There is nothing that cannot be overcome !
So welcome back !