Monday, June 23, 2008

cuti2 malaysia

last weekend i got fever. not the soccer fever la. really im suffered with flu (once again not that bird flu laa). but thank god. the good thing when i got sick, nothing happened to be so serious. even im sick, ppl still could see me as healthy as usual. some ppl said, "demam2 ni x blh layan sgt". coz, all is psychology. when u think u r healthy (n beauty..heh!), then it shows exactly in ur face. so, same to me. eventhough im sick, but on saturday i still managed to go n hv a visit at our famous "taman negara".heh!!~

to list down it..first i went to tmn rama2. unfortunately the entrance fee cost rm17 per adult. wht a big amount, i think. so i just move on to tmn burung which is just nearby to it. but then, the fee also took about rm15 per entrance. so, i guess i hv to try at another place. might b theres somewhere which i can afford. then i proceed to the planetarium negara. with only rm1, i'm able to let myself turn into the space world. having some pictures over there (to b mentioned with the handsome spaceman,mr muszafar syukor :-) ) i continue my journey to tmn orchid. as for woman like me, it was really an interesting place to visit. if u walk a little bit further, then u can see theres tmn bunga raya. theres a lovely arc over there where u dont want to b miss out to take a shot. lastly, ive decided to go to the national monument. (mcm dlm iklan kat tv tue..rumah cik maimon..heh!!~) really theres a beautiful n historical scene over there. u should try it,guys.

psst:- u better see all my pictures at the places mentioned.

4 comments:

sunnyside up said...

HAA! I know what fever you're having --its the touring fever...!

I can see that its going to take more than just the flu virus to keep you down ms superfit!

Why don't you try visiting the Aquaria? I think the entrance is lower than the entrance fees for the Butterfly Farm and Aviary combined - and far morw interesting.

I have a confession to make---i've never been to the Planeterium. So you beat me to it.

kumicha said...

aquaria? ive heard bout it but i thought since it was in klcc, i expect the entrance fee might b costly.

hrmm..let see my weekly schedule.with final exam was just around the corner..so i think i better postpone the intention to go there.

psst:- always love to visit interesting places ;-)

Aku said...

ooo..jln-jln cari mkn alone eh..
not invite me as the guess of honoured,hehehe..
anyway, with whom did you goes to?(just wondering)hehehe

kumicha said...

guess of honoured? kwkwkw.. well, i wonder also who gv the title to u.

basically its not the point with whom i went to the taman.

technically, ive spent my valuable moments over there.

n 2b sincerely, i just love jln2 mkn angin, klr asap..
hihi..